Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Special People Special Skills

  1. #11
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a special person because (I would have to kill you if I told you why) and my special skills would be my tounge that just does not quite [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how good of a tongue ya got? hmmm.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Snow Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a special person because_I haven't killed nobody today,even when I wanted to_....and my special skills would be putting the guy away, just in time so the police didn't see me with it..LOL.. only kiddin..lol

  4. #14
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am a special person because I am me. Plain and simple. My special skills are..... my artisticness, my smile and ... my passion for photography.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •